Slovenian basketball star Luka Doncic, who recently won the title of Player of the Month in the NBA Western Conference, has got a frest anthem.
Movie actor and imitator from Slovenia Klemen Slakonja paid tribute to Luka Doncic after the anthem he recorded for Goran Dragic in 2014.
Klemen Slakonja describes Doncic’s journey in the song “My Name Is Luka” from Union Olimpija to Real Madrid, to success in the NBA league. The music video, which was continuously produced by the 50-member team for 3 days, shows the most remarkable successes of Luka Doncic, and many hidden messages can be seen in the video.
Klemen Slakonja says for himself that he has been a fan of Luka Doncic ever since his move to Real Madrid at the age of 13, which is why he joined forces with renowned director Miha Knific to create a special anthem for the 20-year-old NBA rising star. Slakonja also sang as Canadian rapper Drake and as Bad Bunny, as Luka Dončić likes to listen to both.
What the symbols represent in the video?
– White ballet dancers symbolize Real Madrid
– The Cup symbolizes Slovenia’s victory at the Eurobasket 2017
– Luka on a unicorn represents connection with Latvian Kristaps Porzingis, who has a nickname “unicorn”
– Bazuka symbolizes the popular Fortnite game that Luka likes to play in his spare time
– Goat embodies the acronym “Greatest player Of All Time” (GOAT)
Klemen Slakonja also invited guys from the Dunking Devils to participate, appearing in the video clip dressed in Doncic’s jersey while performing magic with on a basketball field.
Listen to the hilarious anthem “My Name Is Luka”, prepared by Slovenian actor Klemen Slakonja for Luka Dončić. Feel free to share the song so that Luka Doncic will listen to it!