Heartbroken Mom Warns Others That It Only Took One Mouthful Of This Fruit To Kill Her Toddler

January 25, 2018 Stories

Advertisement

The day Emmar Carver walked into a store with her 2-year-old son, she had no idea that she was about to experience something as terrible as losing someone so dear to her. That’s until she heard her son choking while she was some cheese to buy. She turned around, and she froze!

Little Ayyan Umar had 2 huge grapes lodged in his throat. He had picked the grapes from the shopping cart and put them in his mouth, and now he was chocking. His mum rushed to save him. She tried CPR on him and then called 911. The medics showed up 5 minutes later and managed to get one of the grapes out of the kid, but it was a little too late. Little Ayyan was gone. At the hospital, the other grape was found. So sad!

The parents were devastated. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, grapes should be sliced before being eaten by kids of less than 4 years old. Watch the video here to get the full story.
Please SHARE this clip with your buddies on Facebook.

35 Shares